“Calling All Freshers: Apply for Cashflo Software Engineer job Role Now!”
Job Role – software engineer job(sde-1)- Backend
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Type – full time
About cashflo –
CashFlo is a one-of-a-kind AP automation and supply chain financing platform. Made in India. Made for India. Our mission? To unleash the untapped financial potential of millions of Indian businesses. Our AP and Payments automation suite is transforming the way large businesses across the country handle their payments. Founded by illustrious alumni from BCG, ISB, and IIM, CashFlo is fortified by the trust and backing of prominent investors such as Elevation Capital and General Catalyst.
Recognized by Nasscom as the Best Supply Chain Finance solution from 2019 to 2021, CashFlo’s platform creates a harmonious ecosystem for buyers, suppliers, and financiers. Our integrated AP & financing platform has become a key driver of growth for over 100 large enterprises and 200,000 mid-market and SME companies across more than 10 sectors. We proudly serve a clientele that includes renowned brands like Mosaic Wellness, The Souled Store, Durian, and Cona Electricals, as well as industry giants like ITC, IFB, Crompton, Zydus Healthcare, Lupin, and Murugappa Group, among others.
We combine in-depth financial and technological insights to deliver exceptional results. We take immense pride in our work and firmly believe in the exponential effect of a job well done, every day. We are on the lookout for individuals who share this ethos and are prepared to help us take CashFlo to unparalleled heights.
What will every day look like in software engineer job role –
- As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help to iterate our engineering principles and help to improve the long-term roadmap.
- Learning and growing with key decisions on the evolution of Cashflo’s technical architecture.
- Building new features end to end, at the same time improving and optimising the existing code bases.
- Collaborating with a group of dedicated leaders to address and solve meaningful challenges to directly contribute to the growth of Cashflo.
Required skills for software engineer at –
- 0-3 years of full-time software engineering experience. We encourage freshers as well to apply if you went through an internship at a product-based organisation.
- Possess a clear understanding of frameworks, design patterns, and optimized data structures.
- Curious to learn and grow.
- Proficiency in any language like Go, NodeJS, or Rust would set you apart.
- You should understand what are the technical design documents like HLD, and LLD evolve and how it solves the purpose when building a complex product.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC.
- At least basic knowledge of either RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Basic understanding of how an Event-driven system works.
- Basic knowledge of how the distributed system works and its complexities.
“Exploring the Software Engineer Job at CashFlo – Why it’s a great choice:”
Uniquely Positioned for Success: CashFlo sits at the unique intersection of Payments, Lending, and SaaS – three of the fastest-growing and most lucrative spaces globally and in India. As a part of our team, you will be a key player in an industry-defining company.
● An Opportunity to Create Wealth: At CashFlo, we understand that our success is deeply linked with the success of our employees. That’s why we offer the potential to create exponential wealth through equity in our rapidly growing early-stage company. You will not only contribute to our growth story, but also share in the rewards.
● A Collaborative and Driven Team: We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages kindness, collaboration, and a shared commitment to quality. Our team members are always there to help each other, and we believe in lifting each other up. Your growth is our growth, and we succeed as a team.
● Direct Impact on Company Success: At CashFlo, every role is crucial. Your work will have a real, tangible impact on our success. You’ll see the results of your hard work in realtime.
● Fast-Track Your Career: We invest in our employees’ professional growth through comprehensive training programs, mentoring opportunities, and clear growth paths. Whether you aspire to grow as an individual contributor or on a management track, we provide the resources and support you need to accelerate your career.
● Competitive Compensation and Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and recognition programs. We value the work you do, and our compensation package reflects our commitment to attracting and retaining the best talent.
● Unwavering Commitment to Excellence: We are seeking individuals ready to dive into challenging work, individuals who are excited about going above and beyond to drive their own growth and the company’s. If you are motivated by ambitious goals and are ready to make a significant impact, CashFlo is the place for you.
Apply Link – Click here
For unparalleled access to cutting-edge Technology job opportunities and the latest job openings, keep abreast of mncupdates.com. Elevate your career journey by joining our dedicated LinkedIn and WhatsApp Groups, providing real-time updates on recruitment, internships, and off-campus drives curated exclusively for the class of 2023 and beyond. Your dream career is within reach with mncupdates.com’s comprehensive resources for Jobs and Internships in 2023. Take the next step towards the future of entertainment and apply now. Seize the opportunity to shape your professional narrative and be part of the dynamic landscape of innovation and growth. Your future begins with mncupdates.com.